[전문]문재인대통령, 싱가포르 국민들께 감사드립니다

관리자 2018-07-14 (토) 06:33 5년전 749

46f444537e7e9ad6c125bba9c909d54c_1531517548_5482.png
<문재인대통령과 싱가포르 리센룽 총리가 감사인사를 나누는 장면이다>

[오코리아뉴스=이수연기자] 문재인 대통령이 5박6일 동안의 인도·싱가포르 정상회담을 마치고 13일 밤 귀국했다. 문 대통령은 싱가포르 리센룽 총리의 환대에 감사 인사를 전하며 싱가포르 국민들께도 감사드린다고 말했다.

-다음은 감사 전문이다.

지난 50년 싱가포르가 이룬 기적은 싱가포르 국민들의 삶을 바꿨을 뿐만 아니라 국가 운영의 모범을 보여주었습니다. 2박3일 동안, 첨단을 향한 발전 속에서도 사람을 아끼고 자연을 지켜온 싱가포르의 모습을 제대로 볼 수 있었습니다.

싱가포르는 질서 안에 자유가 충만한 도시였습니다. 우리가 추구해야할 도시의 모습을 곳곳에서 만났습니다. 리센룽 총리님과 저는 평화롭고 생산적이며 스마트한 미래도시를 향해 서로 협력하기로 했습니다. 양국 국민들의 삶을 더 나아지도록 희망을 키워나가기로 했습니다.

싱가포르는 평화를 추구하며 번영을 이뤘습니다. 우리도 한반도 평화를 통해 새로운 미래로 나가고자 합니다. 싱가포르와 한국의 협력은 한반도를 넘어 세계 평화를 위한 협력이며 우리 모두의 번영을 위한 협력이 될 것입니다.

북미정상회담 성공을 지원해주시고 따뜻하게 환대해주신 싱가포르 국민들께 감사드립니다. 리센룽 총리님의 우정을 잊지 못할 것입니다. 다가올 50년도 기적을 보여주시길 기대합니다.

The miracle achieved by Singapore over the past 50 years has not only transformed the lives of Singaporean people but also set an example of how a country should be run. For the past couple of days, I was able to get a full view of what Singapore has to offer as a country that has embraced the value of people and preserved nature in the midst of its pursuit of cutting-edge advancement.

Singapore is a city that abounds with freedom while never losing order. It has presented various ideal facets as a city that we should emulate. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and I agreed to work together toward building peaceful, productive and smart future cities. We will strive to make our countries filled with more hope so that the lives of our peoples will be improved.

Singapore has achieved prosperity while pursuing peace. We also intend to move toward a new future by seeking peace on the Korean Peninsula. Cooperation between Singapore and Korea is not only for peace on the Korean Peninsula but also for peace throughout the world. It will also bring prosperity to all of us.

I offer my heartfelt appreciation to the people of Singapore for supporting the success of the North Korea-U.S. summit and giving us such a warm welcome. I will never forget Prime Minister Lee’s friendship. I am looking forward to Singapore achieving another 50-year-long miracle.

<저작권자(c)오코리아뉴스,무단 전재-재배포 금지>